Welcome to Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center (PPATC), a world-class training center located in central Colorado Springs. PPATC is home to Pikes Peak Athletics (PPA), a nationally recognized athletic organization that specializes in swimming. The training center was built to provide state-of-the-art facilities, consistent offerings, and top quality programs for our families. PPATC is locally owned and operated and focuses on providing excellence to customers.
Key Facility Components Include:
- World-class 25 yard by 25 meter (10 lane, 25 yard) pool from Myrtha, supplier of the 2016 USA Swimming Olympic Trials and 2016 Rio Olympic pools
- Warm-water teaching pool for swim lessons and water therapy
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with four dedicated family changing rooms including showers
- Dedicated parent viewing areas alongside teaching pool and overlooking large training pool
- Fitness facilities include a strength and conditioning gym, multisport room, and cardio area
- Full-service physical therapy suite operated by Orthopedic Rehabilitation Associates Clinic
- Large lobby and reception area including swim apparel retail
Hours of Operation
*Please check the pools and gym schedule below for available hours.
WEATHER CLOSURE STANDARD:
At Pikes Peak Athletics, we strive to remain open at all times, no matter the weather,
as Colorado Springs weather can vary drastically from neighborhood to neighborhood.
If we feel it's best to close the facility for the safety of our staff and patrons, it will
be communicated through email and social media at the earliest possible moment.