Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation
Reducing financial barriers that may inhibit those of all skill levels from achieving success as swimmers.
The non-profit, Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation, was formed to reduce financial barriers that may inhibit those of all skill levels from achieving success as swimmers. Limited access to pools, swim lessons, and coaches has long been a deterrent preventing many of lower socio-economic status from participating in the sport of swimming. The foundation develops community outreach programming that includes the full continuum of the swimming experience. We offer need-based scholarship for water safety education, swim lessons, training and competition. Most of this programming utilizes the physical and human resources available at Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Scholarship:
- Swim Lessons
The Pikes Peak Athletics (PPA) swim lesson program is located in central Colorado Springs in our new world class training center. Our program features experienced instructors with the goal of teaching fun, safety, and stroke technique in a warm-water pool. We want your swimmers to be confident, comfortable and efficient setting them up for a life-time of success in the water. Swim lessons are offered to children age 6 months to adults of all levels, ranging from beginner to advanced stroke instruction in both group and private lesson settings. As our lesson swimmers graduate levels we offer pre-swim team and competitive swim team opportunities.
For more information view the Pikes Peak Athletics swim lesson program here.
Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization. 100% of all donations goes toward reducing financial barriers that may inhibit those of all skill levels from achieving success as swimmers. Your donation is tax deductible (consult your tax advisor for details).
Give Online: Donate
Give by Check:
Please make your check payable to Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation and mail to:
Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation
602 Elkton Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
All donation amounts are greatly appreciated. If you would like to sponsor specific programming, here are some ideas:
$50 Sponsors 1 child for 3 x 30-minute group lessons OR 1 x 30-minute private lesson $100 Sponsors 1 child for 6 x 30-minute group lessons OR 2 x 30-minute private lesson $250 Sponsors 1 child for 3 months of group lessons OR 1 month of private lessons $500 Sponsors 1 child for 6 months of group lessons OR 10 children for 1 month of group lessons $1000 Sponsors 1 child for 1 year of group lessons OR 10 children for 6 months of group lessons $2500 Sponsors 1 child for 1 year of private lessons OR 10 children for 15 group lessons
- Donation Programs
King Soopers Community Rewards
- Go to KingSoopers.com and/or CityMarket.com.
- Sign-in and go to My Account (if you do not already have a loyalty card account you can create a new one online or get a loyalty card at the customer service counter at any King Soopers or City Market).
- From My Account, choose Community Rewards program.
- Search for Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation by name or search for HL309 and click enroll.
- Visit smile.amazon.com from your browser.
- Sign-in with your Amazon credentials.
- Choose your charitable organization to receive donations (enter Pikes Peak Athletics Foundation).
- Start Shopping. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com for an easier shopping.
- If you’re using the Amazon shopping app, be sure to turn on AmazonSmile in the settings by tapping on AmazonSmile and following the on-screen instructions.