Group Lessons: Auto-Enrollment
Swimmers 6 months and older may enroll in group lessons occurring as many times each week as they wish. Swimmers benefit from small class sizes in our warm-water pool learning from and socializing with their peers while being taught by experienced instructors committed to the ongoing development of their own skills. Once enrolled, swimmer spots are reserved until a family chooses to transfer to another class or submit a withdrawal form.
Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center
$21* per 30 minute lesson
The Country Club of Colorado
$24* non-club members | $21* CCoC members per 30 minute lesson
*10% multi-sibling or military discount available
First month’s tuition is processed upon enrollment and then on the 16th of the month prior to the next month’s session thereafter. Should your family need to withdraw for any reason, please be sure to submit a withdrawal form no later than the 14th of the month prior to the next session to ensure your family is not auto enrolled and charged. Once payment is processed, tuition is non-refundable.
- Lessons occurring on major holidays will be prorated before tuition is processed and notice sent to families in advance.
- Make-up lessons for classes missed are not guaranteed and are available on a limited basis – please find our full make-up policy here under #8.
Group Lessons: Series
Our group lesson series are designed to meet the needs of our families during times where scheduling can be the most challenging or more time is available to reinforce and build their swimmer’s skills even more! This unique program allows families to get a full month worth of swimming lessons in just two weeks.
April – July Months
PLittle, Little Pikes 1, Little Pikes 2, and Little Pikes 3
- Enroll in two-week series | Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
- Swimmers will attend their group lesson both days with the same instructor for the two week duration.
School Breaks (Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Winter)
PLittle, Little Pikes 1, Little Pikes 2, Little Pikes 3, and Base Camp
- Enroll in 3-4 day series attending each day of the series
Swimmers must be re-enrolled for each series. This program does not follow auto-enrollment nor require a withdrawal form. Series tuition is processed on the 16th of the month prior to series occurrence, enrollment after this date will be billed once confirmed.
- Once processed, tuition is non-refundable and cannot be transferred from one series to another.
- Due to space limitations and the purpose of this program, series are not eligible for make-up lessons.
Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Private and Semi-Private lessons are a great compliment to our group lesson program or for our young adult/adult swimmers with specific goals. We do recommend children under 12 participate in both group and private lessons or use private lessons as a way to aid in transitioning to group lessons. These lessons are especially helpful to swimmers who: experience a high level of fear/anxiety; have special needs that require 1:1 attention; have specific goals toward base camp, swim team, or triathlon preparedness.
- Pricing for private and semi-private lessons is based on instructor level.
- Private Lessons start at $42 per 30 minute lesson.
- Semi-Private Lessons start at $26 per 30 minute lesson.
- Package pricing available.
- Not eligible for multi-sibling or military discounts.
*When moving from group to private lessons only, please be sure to submit a withdrawal form for your swimmer’s group lesson by the 14th of the month prior to their next session.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 400-7450.
Private and Semi-Private Lesson Standards
To ensure we are providing ample pool space and meeting the needs of swimmers in all of our programs, private lessons must be scheduled outside of the following hours:
- Monday – Friday | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday | 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Sunday | 10:00am – 12:00pm
We ask private and semi-private lessons give a minimum of 24-hour notice to their instructor(s) in the event they cannot attend their scheduled lesson to ensure the lesson can be rescheduled/made up. Less than 24-hour notice will result in a lesson being used from their package without the option to make-up said lesson.
- 4-packs must be used within 12 weeks of purchase, including any rescheduled lessons.
- 8 packs must be used within 16 weeks of purchase, including any rescheduled lessons.
To request a private/semi-private lesson instructor, please add your swimmer(s) to our private/semi-private lesson waitlist here.