Pikes Peak Athletics offers swim camps geared toward achieving comfort and safety in and around the water. These camps take place during the work week Monday-Friday and are offered to all levels of swimmers, starting at age 4. Each day, campers will engage in lessons focused on learning and repeating skills in the water as well as basic water safety. Campers will also enjoy interactive deck games and free swim with their new friends as we know social skills and comfort in and around the water are important too! All swimmers that register two weeks prior to the camp will receive a t-shirt at the beginning of the week.
Half-day camps 8:30am – 12:30pm (AM) or 12:30pm – 4:30pm (PM)
- Campers must bring own snacks and lunch
- Drop-offs earlier than 15 minutes prior to camp start time and pick-ups later than camp end time are subject to fee.
Spring Break Swim Camp: Monday, March 22 – Thursday, March 25, 2021
Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center: morning camp
Enroll for 1-4 days | 8:30am-12:30pm
$70 per day, price increase March 1, 2021
Registration link below.
Locations and Dates Summer 2021:
AM Camps | 8:30am-12:30pm
PM Camps | 12:30pm-4:30pm
Pikes Peak Athletics Training Center: $288 half-day | enroll in both AM & PM camp of same week and receive $75 discount
- June 7-11, 2021 (AM and PM)
- June 21-25, 2021 (AM and PM)
- June 28-July 1, 2021 (AM and PM) *4 days only
- July 5-9, 2021 (AM and PM)
- July 12-16, 2021 (AM and PM)
- July 19-23, 2021 (AM and PM)
- July 26-30, 2021 (AM and PM)
- August 2-6, 2021 (AM and PM)
The Country Club of Colorado: $340 non-member | $288 country club member
- June 14-18, 2021 (AM)
- June 21-25, 2021 (AM)
- July 12-16, 2021 (AM)
- July 26-30, 2021 (AM)
The Club at Flying Horse: not currently available
*Camps will be billed 30 days prior to start date and will be non-refundable once billed.
All details subject to change based on executive mandates due to the COVID19 pandemic.